HT-625 identify a new generation of Sliding Bearings dedicated at high temperature. This bearing can be used from –200°C to +430°C. Made in Inconel 625 with a special coating treatment “Duritex ML”. With this material we obtained Plain Sliding Bearings, Washers and special parts based on customer drawings.
Structure of the composite material:
|Layer||Average analyses of the material||Thickness of layer|
Special Surface Treatment “Duritex ML”
0,15 mm (Min)
0,50 ÷ 2,70 mm
|Good||Very Good||Very Good||Good||Good|
- High load capacity at high temperature
- Self lubricating
- Low Static and Dynamic friction factor
- Minimum wear and excellent life services
- Easy to mount
- High chemical inertia
The available products made in HT-625 are the Plain Bearings (Bush) ISO 3547 (DIN 1494), the thrust washers and the strips on customer drawing. The material HT-625 can also be manufactured in other different items:
- Bearing and washers with dimensions on request
- Special part on customer drawing.
|Maximum Specific Load Static||200 N/mm2|
|Maximum Specific Load Dynamic||100 N/mm2|
|Maximum Sliding Speed||0,5 m/s (100 fpm)|
|Friction Factor||0,07 ÷ 0,13|
|Service Temperature Minimum||-200°C (-328°F)|
|Service Temperature Maximum||+430°C (+806°F)|
|Shaft (Suggested)||Stainless Steel chromium plated|
|Shaft Roughness (Suggested)||0,4 Max|
The “Duritex ML” special treatment is resistant to all the oils, solvent, petrol and alcohol, and can stand alkaline and acid solutions.
- Machine a 1 mm seat lead – in with an angle of 20° (±5°)
- Clean and burr the pieces to couple
- Lubricate external bushing surface before mounting
- Check alignment between seat and bushing centre lines
- When 2 bushing are needed their junctions must be aligned
- Use a proper sized mandrel when possible.
- Mounting can be done with hydraulic or mechanical tools.
|Bushing Nominal Thickness 0,50 ÷ 1,00 mm||F = 300 x L (Length of bush)|
|Bushing Nominal Thickness 1,00 ÷ 1,50 mm||F = 500 x L (Length of bush)|
|Bushing Nominal Thickness 1,50 ÷ 2,00 mm||F = 700 x L (Length of bush)|
|Bushing Nominal Thickness 2,00 ÷ 2,50 mm||F = 900 x L (Length of bush)|
All fields marked with an asterisk (*), are required.